RIC FLAIR DRIP GLOBAL safeguards the information you entrust to us when you visit and use our website. Please know that you must be at least eighteen (18) years old to access and use our website. If you are under the age of eighteen (18) years old, do not use this website, do not access information on the website, and do not enter any of your information on this website.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect personal information from you with the goals of providing you with a customized experience on the Sites, improving your experience with our products and the Sites; and to help assure your experience with the Sites is safe. We may use your information to provide you with customer service, operate and improve your experience on our Sites, send you promotional offers, marketing or other information that is relevant to your interests, to personalize or improve advertising, and to process transactions you initiate. Your information is collected when you view information on the Sites’ pages, take quizzes or assessments or other helpful questionnaires, complete purchases, establish an account on the Sites, or “say hello” using one of the contact methods noted on the Sites. We will retain the personal information you share to complete a purchase such as your demographics, method of payment, contact information and contact preferences, and order history. If you want to know what information we obtain and retain about you, you may contact us by one or more of the methods noted below under the heading “say hello.” If you want us to forget you, delete all or a portion of your information, or want to request an accounting of disclosures of your information, contact us and let us know by one of the methods noted below.
When you visit the Sites, we automatically collect certain information as you use the Sites. This information may include all or some of the following: (i) the operating system running on your device, internet protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type, and language; (ii) usage information such as your interaction with the Sites, how you found our Sites, what pages you view on our Sites and how much time you have spent on each page, and other actions; (iii) device information, such as when and how you’ve used the Sites, the frequency with which you visit the Site; (iv) your time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Sites, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Sites, and information about how you interact with the Sites.
When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Sites, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number).
Additional information we may collect from you includes:
- Unique Identifiers such as username, account number and password
- Preferences Information such as product wish lists, order history, marketing preferences, and reminder and notification preferences
- Health responses such as weight and wellness goals if you participate in one of our questionnaires
HOW DO WE USE THIS INFORMATION?
We use the above information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Sites (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Recommend products you may be interested in purchasing; Send you requested product or service information; Send you reminders about your health regimen; Send you text messages relating to the products and services you have purchased from us; Advertise our products and services to you; Send you subscription renewal reminders, and other text messages relating to our products and services; Send product updates or warranty information; Respond to customer service requests; Administer your account; Send you marketing communications; Respond to your questions and concerns; Improve our Sites and marketing efforts; Conduct research and analysis; Display content based upon your interests; screen for potential risk and fraud.
We take precautions to protect your information. We implement a variety of security measures when a user submits their information. We protect your information both online and offline.
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties, and we do not authorize the collection of our members’ or visitors’ personally identifiable information by any third parties for the third parties’ use. We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as charging your order, shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us. Except as might be required by law, court order or other legal processes, we will not otherwise sell, rent, trade, or disclose your information or share it with anyone without your permission.
We may share non-personal information (such as the number of daily visitors to a particular web page or the size of an order placed on a certain date) with third parties such as advertising partners. This information does not directly personally identify you or any user.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Whenever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. Your information is contained behind secured networks. We use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online.
We also protect your information offline. It is accessible by only a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information (PII). The computers/servers in which we store PII are kept in a secure environment. They are required to keep the information confidential.
The safety and security of your information also depend on you. We encourage you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Sites, such as message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any visitor to the Sites.
We do not market our products to anyone under the age of 18. IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITES AT ANY TIME IN ANY MANNER.
We do not knowingly collect or maintain any PII from persons under the age of 13. When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. Federal agencies enforce COPPA, which provides special security measures to protect the safety and privacy of children online. If we learn that PII of persons less than 13 years old has been collected without verifiable parental consent, then we will take appropriate measures to delete the information.
We will retain your information while it is necessary and relevant to our operations. If you wish for us to delete any personal information we have collected from you, please contact us at email@example.com. If we have an obligation under state or federal laws to retain all or a portion of your information, please note that we will do so to remain compliant with our legal obligations. We recognize that from time to time you may wish to change your permissions or consents regarding how we use your personal information and you may notify us regarding changes or revocations in your permissions or consents by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you wish to stop or start receiving our newsletters, marketing emails, or other information from ricflairdripglobal.com, either edit your profile in your account or email us at email@example.com. Upon receipt of your instructions, RIC FLAIR DRIP GLOBAL will take reasonable care in processing your changed permissions within thirty (30) days after receipt. Should you have transactions in process or should mailings be underway, please allow for additional time for your changes to take effect. You may request deletion of your personal information by us, and we will use reasonable efforts to honor your request, subject to any legal or compliance requirements we may have to retain all or a portion of your information (for example: we may retain some of your information archived in accounting or other records to detect or prevent fraud or for other legal or financial purposes).
If you opt in to receiving text messages on the Sites when prompted, by providing your wireless number you are certifying to us that it is your number, you are confirming that you have authority to give us permission to send you text, artificial voice, or other types of communications related to ricflairdripglobal.com’s products and services, order updates, subscription renewal reminders, and other information about promotional opportunities, and you are committing to incur any fees or costs your carrier may charge, if any, for such communications. You may “opt-out” at any time by responding “STOP” to any such messages or you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know about any changes in your wireless number or if you now want to unsubscribe or stop further messages.
By providing us with your personal information, you are consenting to RIC FLAIR DRIP GLOBAL using that information to customize and share marketing and other promotional information to you we believe you may find helpful or appropriate. You may “opt-out” at any time as noted above by changing your preferences in your account profile, by responding “STOP” to any text messages, by responding “UNSUBSCRIBE” to any emails, or by emailing us at email@example.com to stop sending you marketing or promotional information. You may choose to opt-out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Third-Party Payment Processing
Online payments made through our Sites are handled by our third-party payment services provider. We do not process, record, or maintain your credit card or bank account information. We will share transaction data with our payment services providers only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing your payments and investigating complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds. If you have any questions about payments or would like to dispute a charge, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our Sites’ data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below. Additionally, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Sites), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
Nothing on the Sites should be used or accessed by any individuals under the age of 21. If you are under the age of 21, please exit the Sites immediately.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies – These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the Site will not then work
- Performance Cookies – These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors navigate on our site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
- Functional Cookies – These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be activated by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
How can I opt-out of cookies?
You can opt-out of targeting cookies by clicking on the “Reject All Cookies” button on the cookie banner at the bottom of the website homepage. In addition, you can choose to have your browser notify you when cookies are being written to your computer or accessed, or you can disable/block cookies entirely using the features provided in your browser’s settings.
Please see the following links with instructions on how to disable cookies on your browser:
- Disabling Cookies in Chrome
- Disabling Cookies in Safari
- Disabling Cookies in Internet Explorer
- Disabling Cookies in Firefox
NOTE: If you decide to opt-out of or disable cookies, you may not be able to use all of our Sites.
How can I update my cookie preferences?
If at any time you want to update your cookie settings, you may use the following link: Updating my RIC FLAIR DRIP GLOBAL cookie settings.
California Privacy Rights
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act, California residents have the right to:
1. Request that a business delete any personal information about the consumer which the business has collected via the Site and other channels.
2. Request that a business that collects personal information about the consumer disclose to the consumer, free of charge, the following:
- The categories of personal information that it has collected about that consumer.
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom the business shares personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information it has collected about that consumer.
3. Request that a business that sells the consumer’s personal information, or that discloses it for a business purpose disclose, free of charge, to the consumer:
- The categories of personal information that the business collected about the consumer.
- The categories of personal information that the business sold about the consumer and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold, by category or categories of personal information for each third party to whom the personal information was sold.
- The categories of personal information that the business disclosed about the consumer for a business purpose.
4. Direct a business that sells personal information about the consumer to third parties not to sell the consumer’s personal information.
You may also designate an authorized agent to make such requests on your behalf by sending us a notarized power of attorney.
Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
Unless otherwise disclosed during the collection, information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”) that may be collected in connection with visits to the Sites is retained by ricflairdripglobal.com
RIC FLAIR DRIP GLOBAL has collected the following categories of personal information from consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
Real name, alias, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, account name, or other similar identifiers.
Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e))
Signature, education, employment, employment history, credit card number, or any other financial information.
Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law
Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law.
Commercial information, including records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered.
Geolocation data and sensory data
Audio, electronic, visual, or similar information, including messages, emails, and text messages.
Inferences drawn from other personal information.
Inferences drawn from any of the information identified to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, abilities, and aptitudes, including employee assessments for retention purposes, and consumer ability to pay.
Using Personally Identifiable Information
We may use the personal information we collect about you for any of the following purposes:
- To understand the use of our Sites;
- To make improvements;
- To respond to specific requests from visitors;
- To provide any necessary notices to our visitors, where necessary;
- To send you notices regarding this Sites or our business;
- Auditing our current interaction with the consumer and concurrent transactions, including, but not limited to, counting ad impressions to unique visitors, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, and auditing compliance with this specification and other standards.
- Debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Performing services on behalf of the business or service provider, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling consumer requests, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing analytic services, or providing similar services on behalf of the business or service provider;
- Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity;
- Undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration;
- Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by the business, and to improve, upgrade, or enhance the service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by the business; and
- To conduct any other legitimate business activities not otherwise prohibited by law.
To exercise your California Consumer Privacy Act rights please email us with verification of your identity at email@example.com.
Other State Residents’ Privacy Rights
Residents of other states may have privacy rights similar to those of California residents. If you believe you are entitled to additional privacy rights under the laws of the state where you reside, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, to say hello, or to tell us you are dissatisfied, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
OUR WOOOOO! LETTER
Find out when we drop new merch and products
All products contain less than 0.3% Δ9THC. Keep out of reach of children. Consult your health care provider before taking if you are pregnant or nursing, or have any other medical conditions. This product is intended for use and purchase only by persons 21 and older. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This product is not intended to mimic or imitate the effects of any illegal drug. THIS PRODUCT IS DERIVED FROM HEMP AND CONTAINS LESS THAN 0.3% 9THC IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE 2018 FARM BILL. Although there are non-detectable of 9THC in this product, using large amounts may lead to a failed drug test.